Charitable giving is a cornerstone of our culture. The Lodge has a long history of charitable giving. Each year the Master is asked to nominate his preferred charity, and this receives a donation along with the Lodge charity.
Recent recipients, beside established masonic charities, have included:
- Charterhouse in Southwark
- Meath Epilepsy Trust
- Pupils at the School unable to afford participation in events or projects.
- Philippines Disaster Recovery
- Shooting Star Chase
- National Deaf Children's Society
- The London Air Ambulance (Metropolitan Grand Lodge's nominated charity)